About us

Our Story

Agi and George grew up in Charlotte, NC and have called Miami home for the last 10 years. Growing up, the brothers have always been involved in restaurants and hospitality.  In 2009, they helped launch a restaurant group purchasing organization that grew to more than 500 restaurants, where the group successfully obtained group purchasing discounts for all the member-restaurants.  George and Agi bring this experience into their law practice and use this knowledge to assist their clients from A to Z.


Our Approach

Practicality, Honesty & Trust. We approach every situation with the goal to find the most cost-effective and efficient solution.  Whether you are starting a new business or facing a lawsuit, we seek the most practical approach to guide you through whatever legal issue you may face.



less new foreclosure filings in the first month of 2018 as compared to 2017


of the workforce in South Florida works in hospitality as per the US Department of Labor


of all restaurant losses is attributed to employee theft as per the National Restaurant Association

Meet the Team

George Pappas

George Pappas


For the last six years George has represented many clients in the areas of hospitality and corporate transactions. He has represented and worked with some of the largest restaurant group purchasing organizations in the country advocating for cost-savings programs for local restaurant and bar owners.

Agi Pappas

Agi Pappas


Agi is our managing partner with seven years of experience in real estate, business law, corporate structuring, hospitality, and foreclosure defense. He represents many startup companies, particularly in the area of hospitality. In addition, he is a fervent advocate of consumer rights and has represented hundreds of clients facing foreclosure.

Our law firm presents a wide range of services, to learn more about what we do, visit our services page.



Q: What kind of licenses and permits do I need to open a restaurant?


A: Restaurant licenses and permits vary by state and town. If you plan to serve alcohol, you will need a liquor license as well as liability insurance. If you are using your restaurant equipment as collateral for a bank loan you will need to keep it insured, as directed by your financial institution. Other areas that you may need permits or licenses include entertainment permits, sign permits, seafood permits, sellers license… the list goes on and on.


Q: I am receiving letters from my lender regarding missed mortgage payments. What should I do?


A: DO NOT IGNORE THE LETTERS FROM YOUR LENDER. If you are having problems making your payments, call or write to your lender’s loss mitigation department as soon as possible and explain your situation. Be prepared to provide them with financial information, such as your monthly income and expenses. Without this information, they may not be able to help.


Q: Are there any alternatives to foreclosure?


A: Yes. You may qualify for a number of alternatives to the foreclosure process, including special forbearance, in which your lender may be able to arrange a repayment plan based on your financial situation, and may even provide for a temporary reduction or suspension of your payments. Other foreclosure alternatives include mortgage modification and a “deed-in-lieu” of foreclosure.


Contact us now, we’re ready to answer your questions all business day long!